Game Art Bachelor
After the French "Baccalauréat" or any equivalent, the Game Art Bachelor Programme trains future professionals whose role will be key in the success of a video game.
Makers of the visual elements (characters, environments, accessories, etc.) of the game, the future Game Artists work as a team with the Game Designer Bachelor students throughtout the programme, to put into practice their technical knowledge and their work methodologies in in the context of real time production.
The Game Art Bachelor Programme provides the student with all the creative techniques necessary for the production of visual elements of a video game.
Throughout the programme, the student develops his /her graphic knowledge and improves his/her work to become proactive in the artistic productions. They develop skills to focus and manage creativity, according to requirements specifications. Each student embodies different roles of the creation channel to understand the importance of each role in the success of the final product.
Built around the 3D Animation, 3D Design & VFX, Art Direction stages, this programme places the student firmly in a production context.
Continuation of studies
After this Bachelor programme, you can access the Expert Course – 3D Real Time Applications.
Concept Artist, 3D Artist, 3D Animator, Game Artist, Character Designer, 3D Texturer, 3D Modeller, Rigger/Skinner
- Multiple workshops under real creation studio conditions, and a joint task with Game Design students.
- Several game prototypes produced on software and professional game engines.
- Three game prototypes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year defended in front of a professional jury.
- Production of a teaser for the 3rd year video game prototype.
- A minimum of a two-month internship in the 3rd year.